Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Schoolio the coolio

What I would major in if I could have unlimited majors:
Social Work
Theology
Religious Studies
Cellular Biology
Nutrition
Environmental Science
Agriculture
Entrepreneurship
Law
Criminal Justice
and a million more.

I don't understand why college is so stinkin expensive. Seriously! If it wasn't, maybe I'd stay and graduate with 10 degrees! Just kidding. I feel so blessed to be able to be studying even ONE thing at a university though! Most college kids definitely take education for granted.

I think there should be a minor in Praying. Learning different ways to pray, and learning how people of other religions pray too! And taking a whole class where all you do is pray! Maybe an entire minor couldn't be made out of this, but I think it's a good idea. I so desperately want to learn how to pray better that it sounds so good right now. I know for sure that minors are offered in worship! So why not prayer? I'm going to follow up on this.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment